• Our area offers a wide variety of year round activities, from dog-sledding and skiing in the winter to hiking and kayaking in the summer.
• Autumn leaf-peepers experience a breathless array of colors, as our area is one of the best viewing-sites in New England.
• We are just a few short miles to Ski Resorts (Sunday River and Mt. Abram)
• Cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and snowmobiling are available right out our back door.
A few short miles:
• 16 miles to Grafton Notch State Park
• 20 miles from the White Mountains of New Hampshire
• 3.5 hour drive from Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park.
Whatever your interests, it is certain you will find enjoyment.
We will be happy to assist you with your travel plans.
Or, please use the following links we have selected to assist you with your arrangements:
• Click here for Bike Tours
• Click here for Walking/Hiking Trails
• Click here for Driving Tours and Scenic Byways of Western Maine
• Click here for Mt. Abram Ski Resort
• Click here for Sunday River Ski Resort
• Click here for Sunday River Golf Resort
• Click here for Dog-Sledding & Summer Outdoor Activities
• Click here for Summer Outdoor Activities
• Click here for Year-Round Indoor/Outdoor Activities
• Click here for Shaker & Custom Furniture
• Click here for tourmaline jewelry